Protecting Crews, Cargo, and Alaska's Coastline
The Alaska Maritime Prevention & Response Network [Network] serves to assist vessel owners and operators be in compliance with U.S. oil pollution prevention regulations and protect mariners and the Alaska marine environment.
- 27+ miles of boom
- 17 local response hubs
- 24/7 live person monitoring
- 21 Barges of Opportunity
- 47 Vessels of Opportunity
- 69 Skimming Units
- Sea Strike: 146′ Oil Spill Response Vessel
- Ocean Liberty: 166' Oil Spill Response Vessel
- Kittiwake: 264’ Oil Spill Response Barge
Sign up for our newsletter
Lloyd's List Winner North America 2016
The Network is an innovative winner in the 2016 Lloyd’s List Maritime Services Award for its work monitoring and providing enhanced oil spill response capability for seagoing vessels in Western Alaskan waters.